Data enrichment hackathon, March 17-21 2014/Wikimedia workshop
This workshop will provide an overview of Wikimedia projects, i.e. wiki platforms operated by the Wikimedia Foundation, and highlight coverage of biodiversity topics as well as interactions with scholarly databases and scholarly publishing. For a past talk with a similar scope, see here.
If you would like to attend, please sign up below by adding #~~~~ and saving the page.
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 11:26, 17 March 2014 (CET)
- Soraya Sierra (talk)
- Quentin Groom (talk)
- Ross Mounce (talk) 12:32, 17 March 2014 (CET)
- Kevin Richards (talk) 14:56, 17 March 2014 (CET)
- Peter Hovenkamp (talk) 16:45, 17 March 2014 (CET)
- Niall Beard (talk) 09:44, 18 March 2014 (CET)
Please add here any things you'd like to discuss during the workshop.